Important BASE Information
What time is pick-up/drop-off?
Scholars registered and accepted in the before care enrichment can be dropped off at the front office area from 6:30 am to 7:30 am. Scholars can be picked up at the front office area at or before 6:00 pm.
What is the sign-out procedure?
Parents/Guardians must sign in and/or sign out during drop off and pick up times.
What if I'm late to pick-up?
Repeated late pick-ups will jeopardize a scholar’s ability to participate in the program and extended day activities.
Late Pick-Up Fees:
- Parents will be invoiced late fees as follows:
- 1 – 15 minutes late = $15.00
- 16 – 30 minutes late = $30.00
- 31 – 45 minutes late = $45.00
- 46 – 60 minutes late = $60.00
- 61+ minutes late = $75 plus $15 for every quarter-hour and authorities called to pick-up student.
- All charges are per scholar. Sibling discounts do not apply to late fees.
Can my scholar attend BASE if they're not registered?
If not signed up for the after-school program, the scholars will go to the designated area for pick-up. Late pickup fees may apply if scholar is not picked up by the designated time.
Registered and accepted scholars who are not picked up on time from the main car-line by 3:45 pm will be placed into the After School Enrichment (BASE) Program and charged a daily drop-in rate.
Drop-In (Part Time) Rates:
- Before Care: $5.00 per day
- After Care: $12.00 per day
Does my scholar's enrollment in BASE include sports or other clubs?
Clubs and/or team sports are not included in the after-school enrichment program.
Parents that sign up their scholars for clubs and/or sports will pay for those activities separately. Please refer to the Sports and Clubs sections of the website for details.
The scholars can attend clubs and/or sports and then return to the after-school enrichment program if they are enrolled in the After School Enrichment (BASE) program.