Documents Needed for OCAG Enrollment
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency (Both should have the current address)
- Student Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian ID
- Immunization DH680 (immunization records)
- Physical DH3040 (pages 1 & 2)
- Proof of Custody (if applicable, must include child(ren)’s name and both parent’s signature)
- EP/IEP/504 plans (if applicable)
Important Tips to Help Navigate Required Documents
Proof of Residency:
- Most common proof of residency documents include: a current mortgage agreement, rental/lease agreement, Florida Driver’s License, electric bill, credit card statement, vehicle registration, automobile insurance.
- If temporarily living with someone, the parent/guardian can submit a notarized written letter and proof of residency of person with whom they are living with.
- At least two (2) documents should match the address on the enrollment form.
Proof of Age:
- Besides a certified birth certificate, parents can also prove student age with a passport, certificate of baptism with sworn affidavit, life insurance policy, or prior school record of at least four (4) years.
Immunizations & Physical:
- There is a parent and physician page of the School Entry Health Exam, both pages are needed for registration.
- A completed Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA) Pre-participation Physical Evaluation Form (EL2) is also acceptable.
Proof of Custody:
- Include all applicable pages with student(s) name and parent signatures.
- If only one legal parent/guardian, a birth certificate can be used as proof of custody.
- Include all applicable pages of student’s educational plan.
Medication at School:
Before & After Care – Sports Club (Optional):
- After School Information and Registration